Introducing the Brand New Photon Zero by Anycubic
A new 3D printer has hit the market - the Anycubic Photon Zero, boasting a very appealing price tag along with innovative specifications. Due to its affordability, the Photon Zero is ideal as an introduction to resin 3D printing, or hobbyists who desire a user-friendly printing process.
The Photon Zero has a lot of attributes to make it desirable for beginners to the 3D printing industry.
Some key features include:
- Extremely affordable, sitting at just $169
- Precise Printing with smooth z-axis motion from the linear rail and lead screw
- Smoother and More Detailed Finish supports up to 16x anti-aliasing
- Quick Slicing software (80MB file slices in 32 seconds) for hollowing support and model cutting
- Printing Stability from UV cooling system
- Ease of Access with touch screen and USB port
- Accurate Visibility of how much resin left with marks in the resin vat
- Quick and Easy to replace FEP, saving resin and printing time
- Consistent distribution with upgraded UV light module
- Functionality with updated software and number of print prep tools for more
- Enhanced Adhesion between platform and print from brushed aluminium platform
Because the Photon Zero is quick and easy to set up, it is a great candidate for individuals who are embarking on a new journey into the world of resin 3D printing. Due to the compact size of the 3D printer, the Zero is accessible to more individuals looking to take their first steps into resin 3D printing.
During our Stress tests:
- Succeeded in printing a 10 degree overhang
- Printed without visible defect spanning 3.5mm
- X-Y detail:
- Printing thin strips down to 0.4mm width
- Spacing between printed sections resolved to 0.5mm
- Column of diameter .8mm without bending
"The Photon Zero has been a delightful printing process from start to finish with a quality and detailed final result" Chief Technician, MyMiniFactory
Here's one of the designs that we printed earlier on - we are very pleased with the outcome!
- Operation - 2.8 Touch Screen
- Software - Photon Workshop V2.1.20
- Connectivity - USB
- Light Source - High Quality Filament (Wavelength 405nm)
- XY Resolution - 0.1155mm
- Layer Resolution - 0.01 - 0.2mm
- Printing Speed - 30mm/h
- Printer Size - 180 (L) * 195 (W) * 367 (H)mm
- Printer Volume - 97 (L) * 54 (W) * 150 (H)mm
- Net Weight - 4.7kg
Compared to other resin 3D printers currently available, the Photon Zero is one of the most economical. For just $169, Anycubic has made the Photon Zero one of the competitively priced resin 3D printers on the market.
The Photon Zero is a moderately priced 3D printer which provides accessibility to a wider market, further opening up people to the 3D printing industry.
On top of all the new features, inclusiveness and affordability are two of the major factors that we take from our assessment of the Photon Zero.
To find out more about the Photon Zero or to purchase, follow this link to Anycubic's Offical site: