Here at MyMiniFactory we’re psyched about the newest addition to the Star Wars universe - The Mandalorian. The TV series launched this month exclusively on Disney+ and what better way to exercise that excitement than with fan art and 3D printing! We’ve put together a list of the top 5 most popular and recently posted Mandalorian 3D prints, (based on the amount of downloads that object has received and how recently it was posted).
- Life Size Wearable Mandalorian Helmet by Rob Pauza
- Mandalorian Rifle by Rob Pauza
- The Mandalorian Coin found on Tom Graphite’s profile which features Rob Pauza’s Mandalorian Helmet.
- Mandalorian Trophy by Paul Braddock
- Imperial Super Commando Helmet by Peter Snyder
For those of us who aren’t in the US, Canada or the Netherlands and can’t access Disney+ until March next year, we’ve got you. Why not put your eagerness towards the soon-to-be-released Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker? We’ve got loads of models from the universe to keep you going and more get added each day! Here’s a list of the all time top 3!
- Death Trooper Helmet by Paul Braddock
- Boba Fett The Bounty Hunter by Printed Obsession
- Life Size Wearable Stormtrooper Helmet by Rob Pauza
And for those getting into the Christmas Spirit early!
Find your favourite characters, cosplay props and more at www.myminifactory.com !