1" OD, 0.25" ID Radial Bearing.
Requires 5 Airsoft pellets (high density preferred)
1. Print both files.
2. Separate the bearing into its three ring components.
3. Clean up and smooth all internal surfaces with sandpaper and a craft knife. The smoother you can get it, the smoother the bearing will turn. The internal cage must be able to nest the airsoft pellets as shown in the picture. Ensure the plug will fit easily into the hole in the side of the bearing, and clean up as necessary to support smooth rolling. Tip: insert the plug into the outer race and clean up both the interior and exterior so that the plug appears seamless. Mark the outside of the plug for with a marker or craft kife for alignment purposes.
4. (optional) Lubricate the cage and race with silicon grease if desired.
5. Nest the three rings as was printed, and align the first hole in the cage with the plug hole in the side of the outer race.
6. Insert an airsoft pellet into each hole in the retaining ring through the plug hole in the outer race.
7. Seal the hole in the outer race with the included plug. Ensure it is aligned properly.
8. Glue, or melt the edges of the plug to prevent further movement.