You might also like these free designs:
* Skull Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-83183
* Tetris Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-83518
* Gothic Goblet: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73249
* Mini Rumble Truck: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-64700
* Bone Nautilus: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-54588
So, one day I bought a canoe. That day was yesterday, actually, and it prompted me to put together this model! As you can probably tell, the interesting aspect was designing the inner to fit inside the outer, with an overlapping edge, without requiring support. Also, making a canoe shape was fun :)
While the side and top profiles are very classically canoe-shaped, you'll notice the base is flatter, so that it sits nicely, rather than falling over. It's the kind of compromise that a boat has to make when it takes up a desk job and can only dream of being in the open ocean.