APCs are familiar sights for wastelanders across post-war America. They were deployed routinely while the country was on a war footing, and can be found wrecked and looted, in and around key areas such as barracks and railway stations. Its heavy weapons and solid armor made it more akin to an Infantry Fighting Vehicle, and it was used as crowd control and to transport heavy troopers to key hotspots.
When functional they were capable of transporting 6 soldiers and 2 power armor suits, making them spacious mobile platforms for deployment. Now they make excellent hiding holes, nesting spaces and barricades. Brave explorers can sometimes find stims or equipment in them, however they are as likely to anger anything lurking inside as they are to find a good haul.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. Requires assembly and Instructions for assembly are enclosed in your download. Figures shown are for scale only and are not included in this package.
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
This product requires a maximum build size of Top L59.85mm 36.39mm H153.18mm
Our Bounding Box Benchmark is 220mm x 220mm
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only. - The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
- 3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file-sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.