This is my interpretation of the arc reactor from "Iron Man". I strayed far from the original design and decided to use it more for inspiration. This desgin includes an upper half, lower half, centerpiece, a connector, 6 disks that make up a heat-sink, and 6 spacers. This design was created to not need any supports or glue. Some slight sanding is needed for the connector and center piece to create a snug fit. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Please scale up all parts to 150% or 1.5x there original size
- All Parts printed at .25mm Layer height
- 25% infill all parts except disks and spacers
- Disks and spacers at 100% infill
- Print centerpiece with one of the halfs to help imrove detail