The roules you find here:
https://kelvsyc.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/r13.pdf (page 244)
To play this variant you need:
- 1 x direction dice. If you already printed the dragonslayer variant (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1413759) you allready posess the needed dice.
- 1 x balloon or zeppelin for each player
- 1 x balloon-stand for each player. Put them together with the balloons.
- 1 x direction-pad or 1 x direction-hex sea
- 1 x set of clouds for each zeppelin (only needed if you printed the zeppelin-cloud-version)
- before playing place the direction-pad on a desert or on a sea-hex. For those who prefere to have the numbers directely on a sea-hex, print the direction-hex piece.
- To determine in which direction the wind goes, roll the direction-dice. The two numbers rolled on the dice match with one side of the direction-pad and the numbers on it. For example if you roll the number 65 you find the numbers 6 and 5 on the direction-pad. So the balloons are going to move in the direction of that side. You can place the dice after rolling on the direction-pad as shown on the pictures.
OTHER SCENARIOS & VARIANTS: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410173
Big Thx to the designers that made this variation possible!