These parts prevent your precious drone to fall after hitting a wall.
These parts are made to absorb shocks and avoid breaking your Quadcopter. And if you fall of hit a wall hard, they dismantle to protect the frame.
I have dedicated extensive time designing and balancing these parts. It's the final version of more than 20 tests design!
Because they are SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT (only 5 grams!), the flying time is longer than if you used the protections included with the drone!
Also as the form factor is smaller than the Parrot's bumpers, you can fly easily and still protect your device.
It will protect you propellers for a very good time.
- Allow your drone to continue flying after a wall bump.
- Protect it if falling on the floor.
- Long flying time (only 1/2 weight of the rolling spider wheels or Airborne's hull)
- Small form factor. Easy to control.
- Work with Parrot Rolling Spider and Airborne drones.
print 2 units of each bumper. the R marked are for the rear, and the F are for the front.
Link to the mounting instructions: