1) Print out all three parts, the Base, Impeller and Casing.
2) Drill out the center of the impeller so it fits on the motor's shaft
3) Use a knife to cut the support tower out of the center of the casing
4) Press the motor firmly into the top of the casing
5) Press the impeller down onto the motor shaft, but not all the way. Leave a little space between the top of the impeller and the base of the housing.
6) Power the motor and use sandpaper against the spinning impeller to smooth out any high spots
7) Press the base on
The real magic of this, is that if you have the motor, it takes less than a half hour to download, print, and assemble.