This is a compact rack for the Raspberry Pi's.
The boards are all placed vertically instead of horizontally. It consists of a single base and some small supports for each board. It's really easy to print and fits everywhere.
- Better heat management: the heat goes up and doesn't interfere with the board above because there isn't any.
- No need for fans: heat can freely escape vertically.
- Very compact design: this 5 slot stack has a length of just 14 centimeters.
- Board support: it supports a wide variety of boards and disks.
It supports almost all the boards:
It also supports 2.5" Hard Disks or SDD's.
There is enough space below for WIFI dongles (see the picture).
At the moment it has space for 5 slots (if you need more slots just suggest it in the comments).
- It only accepts Right Angle (90º) USB power connectors.
- Some 2.5mm screws for the supports.
- Each board needs 2 support sticks.