My friend let me borrow his DJI Mavic Pro for a while, warning me that the previous borrower had crashed it.
That crash mean the front left landing leg was snapped off, leaving the antenna exposed.
This piece is as close to the original as I could get it (so far).
- Piece fits, screwholes line up (Around a 1/16 hex)
- Antenna fits snugly, along with whatever the other piece that was in there is.
(The transparent pad in some of the later pictures is made of hot glue.)
Still to be done:
- Foot angle is slightly off, makes the screw closest to it annoying to screw in
- Slight gap between arm and the piece on the front
- Didn't test weight relative to original, felt very similar.
- Add mirrored STL for other side (Uploaded file is for front left only...)