1) Plot All parts on paper or CNC cut
2) Transfer to wood with Carbon paper or double sided tape paper directly to wood
3) Cut all parts out with Jigsaw
4) Sand edged of wood
5) Obtain ~1" X 1" Aluminum L bracket.
Wings Cut- 4 X Long
Horizontal Stabilizer- 4 X Long
Pylons- 4 X Long
Engines- $ X Long
6) Match Drill top and Bottom bracket for Each Part.
7) Match Drill wings, Pylons, Horizontal Stabilizer to each other
8) Mount A wing to the Fuselage and mark holes for drilling. Do this for the Horizontal Stabilizer and Pylons
9) Pant all parts with latex based White paint.
10) Apply Window Vinyl or paint windows in.
11) Assemble with nuts and bolts.