This stand has been designed next to the receival of my new Jabra evolve headset used for homeworking.
The Jabra evolve headsets include one or two ears, a microphone and a call control unit.
The design of the stand has been imagine to better organise my workspace and to allow the possibility to use the Jabra headset as a working device (stable and robust) but also to easily connect it to a your mobile phone.
For the assembly:
- print all the parts (1 x base, 2 x small shims, 2 x bigger shims, 1 x stand, 1 x phone support and 1 x pin
- insert the two small shim in each part of the base
- insert the stand
- insert the two bigger shim to block the stand
- insert the reel (or the call control unit) to block the assembly
- in case reel is used, you can insert the pin at bottom of phone support and plug the support to the reel.
I hope that you will appreciate this thing, Happy printing.