These were a bit of an experiment on a couple of levels. Firstly I wanted to see if the filament from my old printer could work in my Zortrax M200. I've never really fiddled around with temps etc and I wanted to see if I could, so I decided to use the eye-scorching pink filament I got with my XYZPrinting DaVinci 1.1. And it did!
Secondly I wanted to try using paint and photopolymer resin to do small detailing rather than trying to print tiny, tiny pieces and straining my eyes and sanity trying to put them together. And that experiment worked too! You'll have to work a little more putting these together but I like to upload everything for you here so I hope you'll enjoy them. They're available, printed and fully assembled complete with the ear hooks in my Etsy store - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/enterprisexddesign