I got a good deal on a used Manfrotto 175 Spring Clamp, but half of the rubber pads (part R175,05) were missing, and the other half was badly worn with official replacements being either nigh-unavailable or crazy expensive to get.
As I had been wanting to experiment with TPU / flexible filament for a while I figured this was a nice, simple project to give TPU a try.
The print is super simple and should be done in 20-30 minutes, depending on what printing speed you're using. And while I haven't put the replacements through their paces yet, the shore 94A TPU filament I've used grips a piece of paper pretty tightly and you need to use quite a bit of force to get it out of the clamps' jaws. They fit great, too.