3D printable version of the onigenji mask from overwatch for those of us who had the resolve to burn through the 15 games in HOTS nexus challenge with absolutely no idea how to play the game to get the oni skin.
- The parts are not to scale ( i accidentally built it in inches) you'll have to figure out what works for you.
- In cura you need to go into expert settings and check "keep open faces" and one of the combine options. This is because some of the geometry in the file is messed up.
- I tried to slice the parts such that the faces are flat, but some of them arent. So BE SURE THE CHECK THE LAYER BREAKDOWN OF EACH FILE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING BOTTOM LAYER FULL CONTACT. you can use the "cut off bottom " option for this.
- You WILL need support material to print some of the parts. You can use auto generated support, but I used meshmixer to create the tree support.
- You'll need a relatively large build area to print this.
Personally, I thought this print was pretty tricky because I made so many mistakes while printing it. But I think as long as you preview the layers before printing, it should be fine.