You might also like these free designs!
* Mini Craft Mitre Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73745
* Craft Razor Holder: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78512
* Simple Caddy: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75660
* Mini Craft Clamp: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75154
* Mini Corner Clamp: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-74993
* Handy Little Hooks: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51642
The problem with a lot of quilling templates is that they simply don't include enough of the circles! So, in the name of quiller sanity, here are a bunch of circle templates in 25mm, 20mm, 15mm and 10mm diameters. Circle depth is 4mm, to suit standard commercial quilling strips.
Bonus! There's also a template here for hemispheres! I'm assuming that if you're into quilling, you already know what this is for.
These are the sorts of things for which 3D printing really shines - making tools for things, when you need them, and exactly the way you want them!