A sun catcher for the garden that uses the 250ml aluminum can to reflect and redirect sunlight towards your garden to maximize photosynthesis. Use these for your regular garden or better yet, use in combination with the 'Modular Can Garden' to grow the heck out of those plants :)
1. Cut off ends of 250ml can as close to edge as possible
2. With ends cut off, cut down middle of can.
3. Unfold carefully as it may be sharp.
4. Feed unfolded can into slots shiny side up.
5. Glue in place, let dry.
6. Bolt through parts to create adjustable hinges.
7. Zip-tie through slots in 'mount' file to end of sturdy stick.
8. Place as many Sun Catchers nearest to your garden in a 180 degree arc.
9. Aim individual Sun Catchers into focal point.
10. Too many will fry garden, so adjust accordingly.