The XVB02 ‘Vertibird’ is a VTOL ("Vertical Take Off and Landing") craft with an extremely durable armoured fuselage and can be armed with a variety of offensive weapons and defensive countermeasures. This is the most advanced aircraft of its kind ever developed, and the military hopes to press them into service by 2085.” - Museum of Technology Washington.
The Brotherhood of Steel make good use of the Vertibird, using it to fly in troops and supplies to advanced positions and to reinforce flashpoints mid battle. If you discover a parked Vertibird somewhere in your adventures in the Wasteland, you may find plentiful supplies of ammo and weapons and maybe even a suit of Power Armour inside, just make sure its previous owner isn’t still around before attempting to liberate these resources!
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. Requires assembly and Instructions for assembly are enclosed in your download. Figures shown are for scale only and are not included in this package.
Our Bounding Box Benchmark is 220mm x 220mm This product requires a maximum build size of Propeller L165.13mm W144. 02mm H21.89mm
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
This product requires a maximum build size of Propeller L165.13mm W144.02mm H21.89mm
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only. - The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.