Printed in PLA
I purchased some Solmore RGB Cabinet Lights (Model NO.:S-CL-003) and remixed the insides of the original matrix (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:326614) to fit. Tolerances are tight so glue may not be needed.
NOTE: You must have an IR remote (included in light pack) for this build to work.
Disassemble the Solmore light and retain the screws holding the front cover to the battery pack.
1) Gently press the LED and battery pack into the Crystal. This is a tight fit. The ridge on the battery pack will prevent the LED from going in too far.
2) Press the Crystal into the Front Ball.
3) Press the Back Ball onto the Front Ball, align so that the flat sides allow for a tight seal.
4) Insert the Arms into the grooves formed on top and bottom of the the constructed ball. Glue may be necessary to hold these in place.
5) Insert the Screws from the original housing into the holes on the back ball and tighten into place. Be careful not to strip the holes.