I've created this OpenSCAD, where you can customize your sanding stick, that will automatically include the needed printable screws.
I have also added the four sticks I'm using in the first picture as .stl files.
- set the length, height and width (picture 3)
- 3 different end styles: none, round and wedge (picture 4)
- set the angle and a smooth round end for wedge style
Customizable Sanding Stick on YouTube
- RCLifeOn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK8k_6zu0hs
- Print 3D Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7AoZirRsI
v1.3 - 2017-08-08:
- [feature] parts will be generated in separate stl-Files additionally.
v1.2 - 2017-07-31:
- [fix] reduced the tolerance of the threaded hole. If you have problems, to insert the screw in, you can change the tolerance in the screw-settings-advanced section -> Screw Thread Hole Dia In Millimeter.
- [feature] parameter to add extra height of the screws head
v1.1 - 2017-06-27:
- [feature] added color
- [cosmetic] updated description for screw settings
How to support me?
Do you like my things and do you want to support me? You can use these links if you want to buy something. This helps me doing more things. Thanks!