Having trouble finding your feet? The furniture kind, that is!
Whether you're replacing a missing foot or you need a complete set, you can now print your own with our fully customizable foot design.
This part was designed several months ago to replace a missing foot on a footstool. We were unsure how well it would last, but it is still going strong, despite regular use, so we are sharing it for you to try.
This design is completely free and shared under a permissive license. Your support is hugely appreciated.
Did you know?
Some of our designs cannot be found on MyMiniFactory. If you are looking for more, check out our premium projects:
OpenSCAD Customizer Options
This design has the following Customizer options:
- Foot_Top_Diameter - The diameter of the top of the foot
- Foot_Bottom_Diameter - The diameter of the bottom of the foot
- Foot_Bottom_Bevel_Radius - The bevel radius of the bottom of the foot
- Foot_Height - The overall height of the foot
- Screw_Hole_Diameter - Screw hole diameter
- Screw_Head_Hole_Diameter - Screw head hole diameter
- Screw_Material_Thickness - Material thickness (between screw head and base)
- Screw_Countersink_Angle - Screw countersink angle (82 and 90 are common)
We recommend printing this in a durable filament, such as ABS or nylon.
- 1.1 (4 May 2021) - Increased the upper limit of 'Screw_Material_Thickness' to 80mm
- 1.0 (1 Apr 2021) - Initial version
Recommended slicer settings:
- Resolution: 0.1mm - 0.2mm
- Infill: ~50% - ~80% recommended.
- Supports: Should not be required.
- Rafts: Not required, unless you experience adhesion issues.
The "Foot" model (.stl) is licensed under the CC BY license by Code and Make.
The "Foot" code (.scad) is licensed under The MIT License by Code and Make.
We are proud to offer content to you absolutely free.
We love to create free content for you. As you might imagine, it takes a lot of time. Supporters help us fund materials and equipment to create future projects and tutorials. To show your appreciation, please use the link below:
We thank you so much for your support!