I have a Patreon page! :)
You might also like these free designs!
* Cog Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75430
* Groover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75113
* Lattice Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-53755
* Blade Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78571
* Fan Parabola Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73432
* Clover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71567
* Chunky Ring Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77170
* Tendril Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51873
* Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-50426
* Lace-up Tiled Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-45183
* Paintpot Planter: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-40901
* Rustic Star Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73918
* Quadratic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73047
* Pumpkin Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-72744
* Pinstriped Table Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71432
And this premium design:
* Relic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79349
If you're wondering why I like vases so much, check out this video!
(don't forget to subscribe!)
* Vase Mode is Great!: https://youtu.be/tba6KHk4qRk
It's funny where inspiration comes from. Check out that filament colour, "Deep Red". So cool! It literally cried out for something brooding and gothic, and thus this chalice came to be.
You may notice that I used "literally" there, where I meant emphatically or figuratively, but that's the reality of the new age in which we live. The Oxford English Dictionary confirms that literally no longer means literally. It's true. Anyway, before long we'll all just be communicating in emoji anyway :D