VERSION 2! This is a stand for the Oculus Rift CV1 Virtual Reality Headset, Xbox controller, Oculus remote, and now features added for the Oculus Touch! Assembled from 6 parts (base, stem, rift mount, two touch holders, and Oculus logo). Key features:
- Base holds the Xbox One controller
- Dust shield to keep dust off the Rift lenses
- Cubby holes for the Rift Remote and cleaning cloth
- Base includes hidden holes to insert stacks of US pennies for weight/stability (the base is stable without them, but it is an option). Also I added rubberized stick-on feet to the base and on my desk it's very solid.
- Hole designed into the Rift Mount part to prevent the proximity sensor from activating the Rift
- NEW 12/31/16: Added features for the Oculus Touch controllers. Including different STL files of the touch holder parts and the base parts with and without slots (this lets someone who has already printed the base to print the touch holders without slots and just glue them on). I reprinted the base to make sure the slots work, and they fit great.
If you don't have a 3D printer, this design is available on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/455070854/oculus-rift-stand-w-touch-storage