Resin is not for free (sadly).
If you like to support my work to bring you more awesome 3D models in the world of 3D printing I would be pretty happy for tipping me and check also my Youtube Channel how I fix up models for 3D printing.
First off, this model is NOT to be sold, remixed or redistributed. (That also means selling prints)
I'm making it available FREE for personal use only. If you are doing anything that makes money with it, you are violating my copyright, as well as the intellectual property rights of the company who did the character design.
If you are featuring it on YouTube or other similar avenues that potentially earns ad revenue, that is allowed.
This is Emilia from the Anime Re:Zero which is ready for 3D printing :).
The original 3d Model which was published on 2020-10-08 on Sektchfab and was not ready for print.
The author of this 3D Model is:
The original Link to the model:
Because this model is under CC license Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
and free to remix, transform and build upon the material, I tried to "fix" this model for 3D printing.
Things what I did for 3D print ready:
- All polygon faces where in the wrong direction: Fixed
- Polygons where only 2D: Fixed by extruding polygons and attach them to body parts to make connection. Coat, Skirt, Bra, Blouse, Face parts, Hair band, Ribbon, Hair.
- Body parts where not connected to each other, The whole 3d Model was not solid.: Fixed by connecting parts.
- Some of the clothing where only visible by texture: Fixed by reworking new 3D model parts for clothing. Boots, Underwear.
- Remodelling of the pedestal. Simplified for 3D printing, added more crystals. Figure can connected with glue or resin.
I printed Emilia with a height of ca 11-12 cm, with clear blue resin. I saw there are some "caves" in the model still, even after fixing up the model with Netfabb.
But it should not be a bigger problem.
If you like my "fixing" project(s), check my Youtube Channel for timelapses how I fix and remodelling 3D Objects to make them 3D printable.
Thanks a lot guys and good printing.