Hide and clips your cables using those clips!
They will perfectly snap on 3030 aluminum extrusion profiles.
They are mainly designed to fit on Scalar Family 3D printers that you can find here:
You have different sizes:
- Extrusion_Clip.stl: is the more basic of all, and is 10mm high
- Extrusion_Clip_2.stl: is the same as Extrusion_Clip.stl but with an additional central bump to keep all the cables inside extrusion profile tight.
- Extrusion_Clip_2_5mm.stl: is the same as Extrusion_Clip_2.stl but 5mm high
- Extrusion_Clip_2_50mm.stl: same as Extrusion_Clip_2.stl but 50mm high
- Extrusion_Clip_3.stl: will cover the full 30mm extrusion profile sides. it's also 10mm high
- Extrusion_Clip_3_50mm.stl: is 50mm high
3D Modular Systems
Evolutive 3D Printers