Here it is! This control box upgrade uses the bottom/rear piece of the stock control box to minimize installation time, you don't need to unhook the aviation connectors or power supply for installation.
- You have to drill out or drill&tap most holes for M3 screws
- Use filament as the hinge. It should fit 2.85 mm but I used 1.75 mm just fine
- The SGen insert probably also works for Gen-L but it hasn't been tested
- You only need to print 1 lid and 1 insert
- All fans should blow IN to the enclosure
- First time I installed this I didn't even need to unplug any wires, but it might help to keep them neat and tidy!
- Only "Top Shell" needs support material, and not that much
- If you use 1.75 mm filament as the hinge, you will likely need to heat and bend the lid latch so it engages properly
- Snip the backs of the Top and Bottom shells so they look like they do in the photo. Those bits are just there to prevent lifting and warping.