This is the Thrust Reverser for Turbofan Engine
There are several type of Thrust Reverser. This is the Pivot Door Type.
This model was designed in order to compare to the Cascade Vane Type previous model which I made.
A. Design points:
1. Open/Close mechanism of the Pivot Door
2. Attachment relation between Turbofan Engine and Pylon Beam, etc.
3. This is interchangeable with my Turbofan Nacelle.
4. But the control stick cannot be connected to the Pivot Doors.
B. Assembly Manual (PDF format, total 10 pages)
The detail assembly manual including "Parts-List", "After printing treatment" and "Assembly procedure" are prepared based on "Standard Skill (Filing, Drilling, Tapping and painting)".
C. Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (19 items)
- “ws” of last 2 digits means “With Support” special designed.
- PDF(Zip) File: Assembly Manual
D. Purchase Parts Information;
- Aluminum Tubes - See Assembly Manual
Micro screws M1.4x3.5L and 6L - Direct screw-in to 1 mm dia hole (No nut)
Screws M2 x ** - See Assembly Manual
E. Total Net Print Time: Approx. 32HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.