Vase mode designs comprised of multiple parts is a design style I keep coming back to - it's just so much fun! Print the main body and five of the inserts (each in vase mode), then fit them together. It'll take a bit of force and make that unpleasant fingernails-down-the-blackboard noise, but shouldn't be too difficult to get together!
I just love the flexibility of using multiple colours like this in vase mode. You'll notice that in my particular print I've used colour mixing as well, for extra fun-ness, but part of me wonders how it would all look just in stark black and white!
You might also like these free designs!
* Folio Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-84927
* Zephyr Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81577
* Cog Bowl: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75430
* Groover Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75113
* Classical Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81753
* Lattice Bowl: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-53755
* Blade Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78571
* Gothic Goblet: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73249
* Fan Parabola Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73432
* Clover Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71567
* Chunky Ring Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77170
* Tendril Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51873
* Jigsaw Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-50426
* Lace-up Tiled Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-45183
* Paintpot Planter: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-40901
* Rustic Star Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73918
* Quadratic Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73047
* Pumpkin Jigsaw Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-72744
* Pinstriped Table Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71432
And this premium design:
* Relic Vase: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79349
If you're wondering why I like vases so much, check out this video!
(don't forget to subscribe!)
* Vase Mode is Great!: youtu.be/tba6KHk4qRk