You might also like these free designs!
* Cog Twist Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71772
* Cog Stacker Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81938
* Hex Stacker Boxes: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81713
* Star Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-80521
* Little Stacking Boxes: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81714
* Hex Twist Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77281
* Rainbow Hex Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77277
* Citrus Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75181
* Heart Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-74727
* Jigsaw Boxes: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-49533
* Crescent Twist Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71925
And these premium designs:
* Invader Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81169
* Vase Mode Hex Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79143
Hexagonal wrapping is the best wrapping! This box was whipped upon Christmas Eve just to make giving someone cash seem a little less like a last-minute thought! :D Will it succeed in that aim? It's Christmas morning right now, so I'll soon know.... Anyway, best go do Christmas things, hope this provides some amusement and/or function!
As is probably clear from the pictures, this is a hex twist box that has some extra parts that slide onto the lid for decoration! The ribbon prints upside-down, and the bow prints right-side up. There's a pin that holds them in place, but you probably want to glue all this stuff together to make it robust. That's what I did, anyway.