This is a modification of the EasyThreed Nano spool holder - which has been strengthened around the part that clips to the 3D printer. The changes include:
- Thickened clip (more strength)
- Rounded interior clip (more strength)
- Slightly increased clip gap (to avoid strain)
- Shortened underhang (less leverage / more strength)
- Slightly elongated arm (to offset the rounding of the clip)
In the files you'll also find gcode for printing on the EasyThreed Nano (as it only just fits), as well as the original STL for the arm and the role if you prefer to use those.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bsg0qDCcpE5