DIY Interactive synthesiser for parties, etc. that emits digital sounds that go together and create a social communal experience.
HOW TO PLAY?
Blowing activates polytones (sound), determines length of the tone as well.
Each hose will activate a different “musical instrument”.
The aim is to have fun, learn how to code, 3d print and use the Arduino.
3D printed parts.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SHISHA?
1. Download the STL files.
2. 3D print the objects shown in the picture below.
3. Put the Arduino board and the speaker in the lower part.
4. Connect the sensor, tube (10 mm) and mouthpiece as shown in the pictures from the four sides.
5. Assemble the parts together by inserting a plastic cylinder in the middle (15 mm - L 350 mm).
6. Connect it to the computer and blow to activate the sounds.