A few trays/boxes and some USB, SD card, and camera battery holders, with polypanel snaps. Combine with other panels to build your own custom desktop organizer.
This kit currently includes:
- • USB memory stick holders, with one or five slots.
- • SD card holders in two variants, a half-size panel with 3 slots, and a full size panel with 9 slots. If you need to store micro SD cards without adapters, check out the SD card holder linked below.
- • A couple of low pen trays, with and without snaps on all sides.
- • A number of small boxes (full square; 10 mm, 36 mm, and 80 mm high), suitable for paper clips and other small items. The tallest can be used as a pen holder. The -old versions have slightly thicker walls, but doesn't work with the lids.
- • A number of lids that can be used with the boxes (use with the new boxes, they're a bit bit too tight for the -old versions).
- • Canon battery holders for one or three NB-4L, NB-4LH or similarly sized batteries, and for two LP-E12.
To build a complete desk organizer, add some standard panels and contributed panels, such as:
Feel free to leave a comment if you find other useful panels that could be listed here (or why not make a collection?), or have other suggestions.
For more on polypanels, see makeanything.design/polypanels.