My Replicator has a couple Mods done to it to make the prints cleaner. You will notice on the base of the unit there are some holes that did not bridge well. That was NOT the printers fault. That was all me. I had set the Roof number to 2, and it was not enough to clean up the bridging. All other parts this was set to 3, and you can see on the top that it worked much better. Below are the settings I used for the print, as well as the printer mods that have been completed
Also used is Simlify3D as my slicer. I have found it performs much better than the Makerbot software. I like having more control over the print settings.
Mods on printer:
Anodized aluminum build plate
Fan Mount - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1662717
Base bottom: Custom supports used on windows only, 15% infill
Base upper: Default supports used, 15% infill
Top: Default supports used, 20% infill