This is a "floating frame" that is meant to hold anything that is about 1/4" (or 6mm) thick. In my example case I have hung this amazing styelized periodic table done by a local artist and friend of mine, Shane Thelen.
- 4 x floating-frame-corner printed
- String that fits through the holes in the brackets
- Fish the thread through each printed corner bracket
- If you have some thread wax or put tape over the end of the thread that can help if your thread is too soft to easily fish through
- You could also use a bit of wire, fish that through, tie the string to that and pull it through
- Fit each bracket onto a corner of the piece
- Pull the thread tought and tie it off (see back of piece picture)
- (optional) cut the thread so that you have some extra to work with if you should need to adjust it later and tape the excess to the center of the back.