The FrSky XSR-M/XSR-E mount is a reaaaallly tiny receiver (20x20 mm in size with 15x15 mounting), having 16 channels and telemetry. Since I couldn't find a suitable mount/adapter for it (in combination with my frame), here's this little mount which:
- can be printed without supports
- allows mounting the receiver in a standard 30.5 mm stack
- does not strain the antenna connectors
- keeps the antennas at a 90 degree angle
- holds the antennas well above the propellers
- gives your drone nice bunny ears.
Use a drop of hot glue or melt the receiver posts at the top to hold the receiver in place. Insert zip ties and use heatshrink over the whole thing. If you're having trouble fishing the antenna in the tube, try to bend its tip a little and twist it a few times, it will go through.
Filament is HobbyKing ABS in fluorescent yellow, excellent for drones due to the fluorescent color which can be easily found in grass :)
Hope you like it and use it. Tip a beer if it's been that helpful.