I wanted a 600mm copy so I resized and hollowed it Meshmixer. I then imported the model into Luban to chop it into smaller blocks that would fit inside my printer volume. After I finished all the blocks I assembled them, used wood filler to fill the gaps and sanded everything. I applied an automotive primer that can be sanded. I touched up a few spots, then painted it starting with a deep orange, then thinned washes of glossy umber and brown acrylics. Apollo initially looked like he was made of milk chocolate instead of brown bronze! I ended up adding more thin glossy black layers to it to build up to a much darker bronze. All that is left to do now is apply a glossy sealant.