While my (ever growing) custom Garden Tag Marker Name Stakes are near perfection (if I do say so, myself) they do tend to get lost in larger gardens - my potato patch, for example. Som using slic3r, I chopped the stake off the tag and, back in Cura, upscaled it 270% - as large as my bed would allow. That left me with another problem - how to put it in the ground. I've used 3/4" metal conduit before for a Nativity set that I made out of plywood several years ago and I had some left over. That left me with another problem... how to attach the pipe to the plaque. 3D printing to the rescue yet again!
This bracket clamps around the 0.75" metal conduit pipe and is glued to the back of the plaque with the cement of your choice. I prefer to use Weld-On SCIGRIP 16 acrylic cement. This stuff bonds PLA together just like the old model cement used to, before Big Brother decided with was too dangerous and demanded a reformulation. But I digress... You will need two 3/4" #8 countersunk wood screws for each bracket to secure the halves together. Of course, if you were to use this for a different application, you could drill the screw holes all the way through and secure both pieces to your project with longer screws.
I have uploaded the top and bottom halves together as a single STL in the proper orientation, but I have also included both halves individually. Use whichever suits you best.