Video of the Marble Machine in action can be found here.
You are buying a 3D printable files available for download immediately after purchasing. You will need a 3D printer to print with a minimum bed size of 200x200x185mm.
STL files contain base marble machine and 5 interchangeable modules, shown in the pictures. You can find more modules on my website.
I also sell 3D Printed fully assembled version on my website.
Overwhelmed and need a distraction from your busy workday? This 3D printed marble machine is exactly what you’re looking for!
This marble machine comes in many different interchangeable models so you will never get bored of watching the marbles go around the track as there are always new paths and patterns for them to travel.
Now you can give your mind a break from your hectic life and take a couple of minutes to just relax.
This 3D printed marble machine run also makes the perfect gift to give to your family or friends.
You are NOT allowed to resell this in digital or 3D printed versions.
Bill of materials:
- 1150g of filament of your choice. PLA is good. I recommend PLA Extrafil in two different colors. Make sure that colors are not too dark otherwise marbles will be hard to see.
- 50x 7.144mm | 9/32” Chrome steel ball bearings
- Motor N20 3V 15 - 60RPM (I used 15RPM in the video)
- 2x AA or AAA 1.5V battery
- AA or AAA battery holder
- 2x 608 skateboard bearings (use good quality ones at 0.5€/each, I do not recommend the cheapest ones because they have too much sideways wobble)
- CA Super/instant glue or Hot glue gun
- (optional) 12mm metal Locking Latching switch
- (optional) JST connector
- 10x M3 Nut Square
- 6x M3 Nut
- 6x M3x10 Hex Bolt
- 3x M3x12 Hex Bolt
- 7x M3x16 Hex Bolt