Remixed D Palmow's 2" Gauge Pod. I really liked his design since it allowed me to put my gauge anywhere I wanted and no other companies make any "formed" pods for my vehicle. As my vehicle's engine build grew, I ended up with more gauges. I've been running with 2 gauges zip-tied to the outside of the single pod for probably a year now and finally got around to remixing into a triple pod to clean it all up.
I'm not the best designer, so it isn't perfect, but it works!
2 of my gauges are digital and fairly shallow, and you'll see in the pictures that I didn't have a lot of depth-space in my mounting location for the left pod. So the outside pods are shallower than the main middle pod. The middle pod is unchanged from the standard depth of the original design. There are passages between the 3 pods, but I had problems getting the wiring fed through at the tight angles. Ended up having to put holes in the back of all 3 pods, plus I didn't like how the original design didn't have any wiring holes at all.
This remix uses the same base as the original, I included the file, but it is unchanged. See the original design for how to mount and assemble.
I was trying out a new filament with this print and hadn't gotten the settings dialed in, so please disregard the obvious layering issues seen in the pictures.