It is a completely original prototype -NOT APPROVED-, based on the technology of professional masks, to serve as EPI individual protection equipment of type TRL9 (Technology Readiness Level).
Intended to protect the user against polluting environments, minimal maintenance and the ability to be used with inexpensive, replaceable and easily replaceable filters.
- Flexible joint * that ensures optimum tightness without fatigue to the user.
- Exhalation valve that guarantees a great evacuation of the air breathed, minimizing the accumulation of CO2 inside.
- Double inlet filter that guarantees better flow of breathable air.
- Integrated filter clamping system, without moving parts, easy to use and quick to replace filter discs.
- See filters for the mask at: foro.coronavirusmakers.org/index.php?p=/discussion/810/informacion-y-diseno-de-filtros-homologados-y-no-homologados-para-mascarillas -filtrators.
- Optionally, filters can be used in the exhalation duct, reducing the possibility of transmitting diseases through the respiratory route to people who are unprotected. We recommend balancing the amount of inhaled air with that of exhaled air to avoid oxygen deficiency and CO2 poisoning.
- Quick and versatile adjustment designed to guarantee its functionality.
- Weight: 57 gr.
- Standard size: 147mm X 64´5mm X 129´5mm.
* (in case of printing on TPU or silicone mold).
-Print with flexible material filter crowns.
-Insert material in crown 1: suede / cloth / cotton disc / coffee filter or napkin.
-Close with crown 2.
-Arrange between baking paper and iron with iron and dry heat.
External links about the project, mask and filters:
We recommend downloading technical dossier pdf.