I took Joe's original mount and tried with a EZABL Mini Pro. I had the adapter so it can fit on the normal size version of the mini probe. However, it was too high for the adjustment screw. I took the same model split it, then added a piece to lower by around 16mm. Now, it's low enough where I can set it in the mount and still have access to the adjustment screw on the EZABL Mini Pro.
I'm not a modeler by day and I did this in TinkerCAD. It sliced and printed fine using PrusaSlicer. I can share the TinkerCAD files, if needed.
Give it a try!
Update: I've installed this on my Ender 3 Pro. I ran a M48 test on the probe and got a repeatable 0.0009 - 0.001x deviation