I have a Patreon page! :)
You might also like these free designs!
* Cog Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75430
* Groover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75113
* Lattice Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-53755
* Blade Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78571
* Gothic Goblet: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73249
* Fan Parabola Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73432
* Chunky Ring Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77170
* Tendril Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51873
* Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-50426
* Lace-up Tiled Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-45183
* Paintpot Planter: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-40901
* Rustic Star Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73918
* Quadratic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73047
* Pumpkin Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-72744
* Pinstriped Table Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71432
And this premium design:
* Relic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79349
If you're wondering why I like vases so much, check out this video!
(don't forget to subscribe!)
* Vase Mode is Great!: https://youtu.be/tba6KHk4qRk
Vase mode is a lot of fun already, but I'm having a blast working with designs that incorporate several different vase-mode-printed components!
Now, as with the Pinstriped Table Vase, you can simply print this clover vase on its own, without the inserts, but c'mon, print the inserts, too! It's fun! See the printing instructions below for details on how you might approach this.
The intention with this design was to allow the oblique curved stripes of colour bring out the curves of the cloverleaf vase, another case of using assembly to bring colour to a print, and ideally make it much more compelling.