Air Filter for SparkMaker FHD
This is an extension for the SparkMaker FHD resin printer.
The SparkMaker has no air filtration system, so I designed a filter that can be placed behind the Z-axis.
By default one 24V blower fan is used for the filter, however it can be extended with a second fan, by simply opening the intended hole on the right side.
- 1x filer pad (approx: 190x55x20mm)
- 1x 2.5mm DC jack Y-cable
- 1-2x blower fan 24V (50x15)
- 1-2x M4x25 screw + 1-2x washer + 1-2x nut
- or 1-2x self- tapping fan screw
- All parts are designed to be printed **without** support.
- Print the upper part upside down.
1. insert the filter pad to the upper part
2. put the lower and upper parts of the chimney together
3. to keep the printer clean, cover the middle hole with some tape
4. connect the fan to one end of the 24V Y-cable (eight by directly soldering it to one end of the cable, or installing a proper plug on the fan)
5. install the left fan with M4 or self-tapping screw
Make sure that the cable is installed correctly in the cable channel behind the fan.
optional: Cut the embedded hole on the right side and install a second fan.
6. carefully cut the cover (according to the drawing)
7. remove the U-cover from the Z-axis
8. slide the air filter over the Z-axis
9. use the 6 screws from the U-cover to secure air filter