AirTags Bike Mount / Reflector
Apple AirTags are fantastic little devices, and I wanted to be able to track my bike in case of loss or theft. There are expensive accessories out there, but I wanted an inconspicuous, stylish, and minimalist option, so I designed my own.
The only tool required to mount it to a bicycle is a standard 5mm zip tie. You can optionaly place a reflective sticker on the front for added safety.
No supports required.
How to mount
- Run a 5mm zip tie through the holes in the object.
- Place your Apple AirTag, plastic side down, inside the mount.
- Close the two halves of the mount together.
- Tighten the zip tie around your bicycle frame and snip off any excess.
- That's it! Ride your bike knowing that you've got a way to find it if it gets lost or stolen.
If you make and like this accessory, please post your photos!
This item is shared under a Non-Commercial, Attribution, Share-alike license. The only authorized place to buy physical copies of this model is from Device Therapy on Etsy.
Want Your Own?
You can order one on my Etsy store:https://etsy.me/3gW0K8D