Size: Length 570mm x Width 44mm
This 3D Print chassis is suitable for VSR-10 Airsoft Sniper Rifle model.
Included in the files:
- Akura Precision Chassis for VSR-10 (3 / 4 separate parts)
- Upper Barrel Mount (Barrel Stabiliser)
- Lower Front Mount (Bipod Mount)
- Dummy Mag (M14 cut)
- Akura Precision Butt Stock Set (1 / 2 separate parts)
- Akura Precision Grip (Vertical Type/Competition Type)
This chassis also suitable with this following airsoft accessories:
- M4 AEG Pistol Grip
- M4 AEG Tube Stock (with ButtStock)
- VSR PDI Bull Barrel Set
This Chassis will enhanced your current VSR-10 into more versatile , modular rifle. With it's ergonomic design it will enhanced your performance in terms of manoeuvrability in many skirmish scenarios.
It was design also to improve your VSR-10 receiver and outer barrel stability and also to reduce vibration. We make sure your receiver and outer barrel has sufficient support in order to achieve maximum accuracy and precision.
- Recommended printing with PLA / ABS / PETG with 75% - 85% of infill to ensure the robustness of the overall chassis
- Require an additional adhesive to extra support the joint on some parts parts of chassis (Gel Type Super Glue recommended)
- Screws are required to joint the chassis (Glue as additional support is necessary)
- Require a custom length cut Steel Rod to assembly the Akura Precision Stock adjustable Buttstock and Cheekpiece
- It is recommended to print this objects with 75%-85% infill to ensure it robustness. (90% infill if possible)
- Do not over tighten the pistol grip screws (Additional Glue or locktite is recommended)
- Retapping the screw holes is necessary if you are using 70% of infill and above (M5 and M3 screw size)
- Please use a longer screw than the standard tube stock screw to ensure the screw goes inside the chassis maximumly to ensure the strength of the stock joint
- Some minor sanding required depending on how precise is your 3D Printer.
- For SSG10 use, you will need to make 2 small holes and install 2 mini screw on your mag catch plate (The plate that hold the magcatch and the release button) Typically on Jg BAR10 series or SSG10 Series. For Original Tokyo Marui VSR series does not need the additional screwholes and modification.
- Can use all the Original stock screw from your VSR10