Update: I have uploaded some new pics of this model printed in PLA and painted.
So I was going through some of my old stuff and cleaning out some old prints from my workshop and I came across some of these models I had printed some 2 years ago. What actually happened back then was I was learning to make some video games or online renders and had a ton of these weird and fancy looking 3d models (Mostly free I guess ......) and other software. I thought about trying to print some of these models with my 3d printer so I picked some fancy ones (clearly a bad move by a 3d printing newbie). Most of the models, of course, were too complex and marvelously posed hence unprintable. I know because I tried .... darn! just remembering the troubles is making me loose confidence...again.. :((
Anyways so the models which I did manage to clean and make work were printed and stashed in a cabinet somewhere at the back of my workshop. Since I have now started to post my models and makes I decided why not try to share some of these with the community. So here they are, for your printing and hair pulling pleasure (lol don't worry much these are tested as shown in images). Do try to print them and share a make also you can ask if there is any problem. Good Luck
P.S. I have printed this model in TPU which was the first time I experimented with it. I actually got a very ... fresh ... roll it seemed as even with my normal printer (the one without flexibles setup) I could print models out of TPU just great. I actually wanted to use the TPU for printing wheels for RC projects ( :( I never came around to those ) but since It was even printing some mechanical/moving parts just great I decided to throw a bunch of stuff at it, this model included. I was hoping maybe I could use it to make some tough figurines or toys. However after a few weeks of the filament lying out in the open and absorbing moisture, that was it as my normal printer would not work with TPU anymore :(. There were some stringing and extrusion issues with TPU ( should be apparent in the pics) but jamming or severe extrusion problems did not occur in the early days.
P.P.S. The dreadlock style hair was an unexpected result of fixing the model. So ... enjoy xD