▶️ See our Patreon!
"An ancient evil stirs under the desert sands. Undead armies are awakening from their slumber. Can you stop this long-forgotten menace before it fully awakens?"
Enter the empire of sands to find out!
This is an adventure compatible with the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons! These adventures include a pdf document for you to run it with your party as well as printable map/s, exclusive creature statblocks, and other handouts!
This module is an adventure for 5-6 players of 9th level and can be used as a short adventure or as a side-quest in your main campaign. If you wish to include our miniatures in your game, find the bundle here:
- The players are commissioned by a member of the order of Watchful Sun to investigate a strange sighting in the desert of Sahra.
- Caravans staying in Heket’s Oasis spotted a weird sight in the middle of the night among the dunes.
- They reported what seemed to them like a shining beacon shedding pale white light over the desert and kept shining all night long.
- Stranger even, next morning a large group of Sobesksen, a crocodile-looking race that normally lives in the
oasis, left on a pilgrimage through the desert towards the light.
- The players must travel to the place the beacon was seen, discover the ancient pyramid slowly rising from the
sand, survive the ancient threats inside and defeat the god-king Khafra before he regains his powers and wakes the armies slumbering beneath the pyramid