This is an Art Deco style analog Thermometer which uses an Arduino Nano as its brains.
The parts needed in order to build this project are the following:
• An Arduino Nano ▶ http://bit.ly/CheapArduinoNano
• An Analog Voltmeter with a range from 0-5V ▶ http://bit.ly/AnalogVoltmeter
• A DS18B20 temperature sensor ▶ http://bit.ly/2kxEwgy
• Two resistors, 1 100Ω and 1 100KΩ ▶ http://bit.ly/ResistorsB
• A photoresistor ▶ http://bit.ly/Photoresistors
• Two diffused yellow LEDs ▶ http://bit.ly/DiffusedLEDs
• A 1mm thick sheet of PLEXIGLASS ▶ http://bit.ly/PlexiglassSheet
The cost of the parts is around 10$.
I will post a detailed video on how to build project in my Youtube channel in a few days. Subscribe to the channel now in order not to miss it ▶ https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=educ8s
I 3D printed the enclosure using Form Futura’s EasyWood Birch filament. This filament looks feels and smells like real wood! It has a fantastic feel, it does not look plastic like PLA that’s why I prefer to use it my projects. Printing the parts, took a lot of time. It took around 10 hours but the result is great! I really love it.