I have the peasure to present you my project :
at your order knob&doors
1) it make the world more beautiful to you as « customer » is part of the design by apporting his own draw .
2) Knob and doors are important par of furniture
3) Knob that I made for my self are in place for 3 year and does'nt have any problèms and is use as normals use for knob (open at least 2 time a day)
4) It be printed in PLA so less impact on planets than other petroleum plastic.
5) Knob on pics are 0,62 € pla , pannel of door are 1,40 € for material cost
give me your draw and I make it a knob or a door panel
whit simple tools we can today take a customer draw on paper (or computering ) put it in numeric
and then printing it on support or directly print it , for that we meust have one computer with
Inkscape , blender 3d and a slider , a scaner and one 3d printer 6m2 of surface , 2 desks and one opérating man, furniture for the printer.
You pass the draw on computer with the scaner , you vectorize the drawing (inkscape) then in blender you elevate the drawing to make a 3d object that you place on the preform you just have to export in the slider and start printing